Sunday, April 15, 2012

Starbucks - Rockford (State & Trainer)

There are two Starbucks locations on State in Rockford.  This one is the one closer to Mulford.

Fairly typical, though the front of the store is a narrow hallway with tables in it - it allows for more privacy if you are able to snag a table at the end.  But, as it is in the front of the store (at least in terms of facing the parking lot), it allows a view to the outside world too - so it's perfect for introverted claustrophobes.  Thankfully I'm neither.

My owner worked and read (Alias Grace) for a long time here.  And for a long time was cursing the slowness of his laptop.  By the time we left it was dark and raining.  Heavily.  Thankfully I'm still transported in my carrying case!

Starbucks #18 for Ollie!

My eighteenth Starbucks.



It's raining!

No comments:

Post a Comment